Friday, January 8, 2010

A new year, a new start!

As it is a new year, I figured it was time to restart this blog. And what better way, than to announce my newest project - PAPER BEADS!!! I have a lot of leftover wrapping paper from the holidays, and thought it would make some neat looking beads.

I've already started, and while they are taking me a while (I've never made them before), they look pretty neat! Of course, I will still be working with my polymer clay, and other beads, but I wanted to branch out a bit, and be a little "green."

I have a lot of ideas in my head for this year, so I'll let you in on a few of them - a lovely pearl necklace with peacock colored freshwater pearls, a few cuff bracelets with different types of clay beads, and something (I'm not sure what, yet) with Leopardskin Jasper. Keep checking back, and I promise I'll be better with this blog. In a few days, I'll share some of my favorite products from some other Etsy shops I've purchased from lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment