Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And the winner is....

Cathy!!!! Congratulations!

I'm sorry I don't have any fun pictures or screen shots (I actually don't know how to even TAKE a screen shot...) of my process. I used a random integer generator, and numbered the comments from earliest to latest, and that was the comment I came up with. I'd planned on writing down everyones' names on a slip of paper for each comment or mention from facebook, and having my little guy draw the name, but the excitement of pre-k is wearing him out, and at 7:25 pm, is already asleep!

Thank you everyone for participating, and giving me some good ideas for my new jewelry line. In case anyone was wondering, I am inspired by the great Gandhi, who reminds us to "be the change we want to see in the world."

I'm working on something new tonight, so I'll blog about it tomorrow!

1 comment: