Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bad Blogger!

I've been very busy these past few weeks! This is my first attempt at making stripes:

And this is a necklace that will be coming out in the shop next week. I have to finish up another prototype (the REAL hands will not be colored in, unless you like, and will feature your child's initial in fancy-schmancy font) and then get it listed. This will be a custom necklace - each customer can email me a scan of their child(ren)'s hand tracing, and I will shrink it down on plastic, and make a necklace. This will be a GREAT gift for Mother's Day!!!

This week, I've had the amazing honor of being the victim of the latest "Mom Attack" for the Cafemom Street Team on Etsy. It's a lot of fun to have someone else promoting my shop, and to be able to sell my jewelry to the people who have been such a support to me over the last year just feels good. I am so proud to be a member of the Cafemom Street Team, and I hope that I can be as helpful to other members as the veterans were to me when I was a newbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment