Sunday, May 22, 2011

The March of the Snowmen...

The snowmen are beginning to appear in my shop, and are marching their way back in to peoples' homes!

This is an ornament made for someone who loves Oklahoma State University, and her husband loves Nebraska, and they have two rambunctious beagles.
And this one is available RIGHT NOW in the shop! It would make a great wedding gift - "Our First Christmas."

I also cranked out a couple of flower pendants last night with gold-plated filigree metal backings - one with an olive green base, and another with a pink base. I'd already started on the green one when I read about how hot pink and gold are as a color combo right now, so I figured I'd do that one also. I'll have them listed soon, I hope!


With regards to my questions in the previous post, I decided to go ahead and order some sterling silver filled wire, along with some copper wire. It should be here tomorrow, and then I'm going to try my hand at making a cuff. I have some really neat composite beads that I picked up in Branson 2 weeks ago that I have in mind for that particular project already!



No comments:

Post a Comment