Saturday, July 7, 2012

still no new pictures

...because I still don't have my new windows in yet.  Hopefully it will be this next week, though!  It's awfully dark in our house with 4 of our south-facing windows covered in plywood.  :-(

Is it hot where you live?  It's pretty warm here.  I think the high will be near 100 today, which is cooler than the past few days, although it's pretty humid.  Being from Southern Arizona, I'm pretty accustomed to the heat, but people aren't lying when they say, "but it's a DRY heat!"  It definitely feels a lot worse when it's 100* and humid, vs. 105* and dry... I swear it!

So, I was thinking about a sale... if you enter SUMMER at checkout, you'll get 25% off anything that is ready to ship.  Yes, this means you won't get a discount on an ornament...

What?!?  ORNAMENTS?  Yep.  Click the picture to head over to Etsy and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment