Friday, July 27, 2012

Still no photos

Sadly, 2 months later, I still don't have a new window in my dining room where I take my photos.  One was ordered, but evidently the contractor didn't measure correctly, so they had to order a second one, which should be ready in a couple of weeks.  In the meantime, I HAVE to find somewhere else to take my pictures today.  I currently have 3 pairs of earrings, 5 bracelets, and a necklace waiting to be photographed.

I did get a picture of this, though:

I've been holding off on working on Christmas ornaments because it's really hot, which makes it hard to work with my clay, and also because they are time-consuming, which makes them very daunting to me right now.  I am planning on making a mold of the bodies for the snowmen AND the penguins so that I can cut down on at least a little bit of the time to make these.  Hopefully my master plan will work, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment