Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Schedule

Well, it's been back-to-school time around here!  My son started all-day kindergarten, and my husband is back to teaching as well... lest you think this leaves me to sit around all day eating bonbons, let me tell you what I'M up to!  I decided to go back to school too!!  I'm only taking one class this semester, since it's been 11 years since I was last in a college course, and frankly, it's taking a bit of extra work to remember how to study again.  Hopefully once I get back in to the swing of things, I'll be able to get a good blogging schedule set up too.

I have managed to make a few things over the past couple of weeks, though!  Everything can be found in the shop, of course.





I'm ready to pull out my clay here soon - I have a lot of ideas in my head right now, and just not much time for implementation.  So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment