Sunday, January 6, 2013

Creative block

Hey, everyone!  As you can see by my post title, I've had a good reason for being quiet around here... I have had a serious creative block.  I think I was a little burned out... I think I mentioned that my son had to have surgery at the end of November, and between that, finishing my class (with an A, thankyouverymuch!), the boy's 6th birthday, Christmas prep, and all of those ornament orders, I was just toast.  But I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, and I'm hoping to try out some new stuff this spring.  In the meantime, I'll share a couple of bracelets that I hope to have listed soon.  Well... the agate and amethyst bracelet will have to be re-strung - the clasp won't stay shut, and I'm waiting on some new ones that I ordered.  I was pretty bummed, since the clasp was super cute, but these things happen sometimes!



I really love this second one, lol!  I almost kept it for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment