Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Where I'm headed...

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I'm having a little creative block.  I thought that once I got back to designing a few things that it would let up, but so far it hasn't (or perhaps it's this nasty cold that's holding me back... I'm not sure!).  At any rate, I've been working on things, and enjoying it, but there's just something missing.  And I think I know what it is.

Clay.

I miss working with clay.  I feel like I've been so focused on making ornaments with polymer clay, that I've been stuck not doing as much as I want with it in other areas.  SO, this year, I'm going to do MORE.  I'm going to try some new techniques, and really try to expand myself.  I hope you all will stick with me on my journey - I think it's going to be fun!

In the meantime, I made this bracelet yesterday, and it's available in my Etsy shop.

Those are vintage lucite barrels that I picked up at a local bead shop, with a big pewter toggle clasp - pretty, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment