Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Grab Bag Challenge!

I was actually able to use MOST of the items that came in my grab bag from Auntie's Beads in just one piece:

This is a 2 strand stretch bracelet, with silver plated acrylic roses, 2 framed paisley prints, and multiple chinese crystal charms. There is also a little swarovski butterfly hidden in there! EVERYTHING in this bracelet, with the exception of the stretch cord, came from the grab bag.

I used a few other things for a necklace, which will be posted later today for a giveaway in honor of my 2nd Etsy-versary (TODAY!!). I have a design planned for the beautiful pink Variscite stone, but I have to make the beads to go with it. I've gotten a little behind due to a cold that is making the rounds in our house this week.

If you want to purchase that bracelet, or anything else, enter the code SECOND at checkout for 20% off your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment